Saturday, September 7, 2013

Scrappy Saturday: Disney Memories

In July, 2013, our family (those of us who still reside in the same house) took a vacation and went to Disneyland/California Adventure for three glorious days--our first real vacation in ten years (no, I don't count camping as a real vacation).

I have a small bulletin board on the wall in our front entryway that was a gift from some of my former students. I decided to utilize it for displaying recent photos. I automatically thought of the Disney trip because there are so many cute ones. So I just picked a few and made a collage in Publisher. The little "Carefree" doodad next to it is something I made last summer just for fun. But it seems to fit with the theme of our vacation. We were rather carefree--just enjoyed our time together, going on rides and eating ice cream, not burdened the cares of the world or the responsibilities we may have to face once we returned home. We just had FUN!!

No comments: